Staring over women's breast is good for men



This is not a joke. It came from the New England Journal of Medicine.
Great news for girl watchers: Ogling over women's breasts is good for a man's health and can add years to his life, medical experts have discovered. According to the New England Journal of Medicine, "Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well-endowed female is roughly equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out" declared gerontologist Dr. Karen Weatherby.

Dr. Weatherby and fellow researchers at three hospitals in Frankfurt, Germany, reached the startling conclusion after comparing the health of 200 male outpatients - half of whom were instructed to look at busty females daily, the other half told to refrain from doing so. The study revealed that after five years, the chest-watchers had lower blood pressure, slower resting pulse rates and fewer instances of coronary artery disease.

"Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation," explains Dr. Weatherby. "There's no question: Gazing at breasts makes men healthier." "Our study indicates that engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of stroke and heart attack in half. We believe that by doing so consistently, the average man can extend his life four to five years."



Staring at women's breasts is most likely too...
Select an option:

Increase men's lifespans.
Have no effect on men's lifespans.
Put men at risk of severe bodily harm


Results

 

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    9:39 PM

    Oh thank Heaven...!!!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    10:27 PM

    Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it.
    sohbetsohbet
    sohbetsohbet
    kızlar
    güzel kızlar
    sıcak sohbetsıcak sohbet
    indir
    program indir
    fullyukle
    fullindir
    trsohbettrsohbet
    siir eklesiir ekle
    cinsel sohbetcinsel sohbet
    mirc sohbetmirc sohbet
    kameralı sohbetkameralı sohbet
    chat
    guzel sozlerchat
    youtubeyoutube
    chatchat
    toplisttoplist
    kelebekkelebek
    mirc
    mırc
    Sıcak Sohbet , Güzel kızlar , güzel mankenler , güzel kiz , frikikler , video

  3. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    1:28 PM

    Simply desire to say your article is as surprising.
    The clearness for your post is just great and i can assume you're knowledgeable in this subject. Well together with your permission let me to clutch your RSS feed to keep updated with drawing close post. Thanks a million and please carry on the gratifying work.
    Visit my web page :: from this source

  4. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    4:12 AM

    Persons can observe your contaminants if they are created in the actual vent out in existence system associated with volcano vaporizer.
    Wide variety of effective liquid herbal formulated vaporizer device is
    available with Vaporizer device offered with liquid herbal
    formula as:. Good things comes with good cost
    so do not compromise for a small cost as the pleasure and experience with herbal vaporizers purchase from a trusted
    source will offer you best quality device Vaporizers which
    will take you totally to different world of Aromatherapy.



    my blog post - extreme q vaporizer

  5. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    9:18 PM

    The air collection system finished up of a heatproof look container a collection of effect
    to direct diffusion. But, before any of that takes place I'll have to get through the South’s summer monthsbeing pregnant. You can save all your respiratory organs from any kind of damage before it is too late.

    My blog post; volcano vaporizer
    Also see my web page: volcano vaporizer

  6. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    3:31 AM

    Any kinds of doubts or the FAQ's that you might have about the product are mentioned too. Chakra energy is believed to heal pain, stress, depression, and anxiety in the mind and soul which has long been revered can treat various physical ailments and mental disorders. Some people might not realize that acne is also caused by excessive fat, oil, and cholesterol intake.

    Also visit my web page: Volcano Vaporizer

  7. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    3:01 AM

    Parents can wield the biggest influence over
    their children by setting a good example and discussing smoking,
    its dangers, and expressing their desire for their children not to
    smoke. 7 kilograms) and petite (the unit has dimensions of 15.
    Well, if it is causing one to not get a full night's sleep, it might be.

    Feel free to surf to my web blog ... Vaporizer

  8. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    6:19 PM

    Since marijuana is the most common illicit drug used by adults,
    and the one detected in up to 90 percent of all "positive" urine tests, this article still has
    profound implications for current public and employer policies.
    But people are quite ignorant while taking these drugs and painkillers.
    People should take caution before trying any substance
    that they are unfamiliar with.

    my homepage ... Vaporizer

  9. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    5:06 AM

    Wow, that's what I was exploring for, what a information! present here at this webpage, thanks admin of this web site.

    Here is my page - Check This Out

  10. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    4:39 AM

    Great post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful info particularly the ultimate part :) I handle such information a lot. I used to be looking for this particular info for a very long time. Thanks and good luck.

    Review my blog post ... buy matcha green tea

  11. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    7:34 PM

    Da Buddha Vaporizer superior good quality is a
    thing you can be assured we take great pride in.
    With the help of this lithium ion battery the user can use it for 3 hours continuously.
    It is the latest and greatest in the new generation
    of herbal incense.

  12. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    5:59 AM

    Hello, Neat post. There is an issue along with your website in web explorer, would check this?
    IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a good component of people will pass
    over your magnificent writing because of this problem.


    Also visit my web page - these details

  13. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    12:00 PM

    Yes! Finally someone writes about Aufmerksamkeit.

    Here is my page - additional resources

  14. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    12:00 PM

    Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!
    Extremely useful information specially the last part :) I care for such info much.

    I was seeking this particular information for a very
    long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    Feel free to visit my web-site - breaking news
    Also see my site :: found here

  15. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    8:33 PM

    After exploring a number of the articles on your blog,
    I truly appreciate your technique of blogging.
    I book-marked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon.
    Take a look at my web site too and let me know how
    you feel.

    Have a look at my web-site weblink

  16. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    7:20 AM

    ' He then said that the sex toy and Artificial Vagina as well as dimension bridal gownsthat calls for basically probably the most attention.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post; sex toys for men

  17. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    8:50 AM

    There is a significant improvement on the fleshlight fleshlight sleeves.
    In spite of myself I was getting excited!


    my webpage - sex toys for men

  18. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    3:50 PM

    Valuable info. Lucky me I discovered your site accidentally,
    and I am surprised why this coincidence did not took place in advance!
    I bookmarked it.

    Look at my website I loved this

  19. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    11:03 PM

    Wow! In the end I got a blog from where I can genuinely get helpful
    data regarding my study and knowledge.

    Here is my homepage: no no reviews

  20. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    5:46 AM

    Now there are many proven fepocket pussy techniques you'll only ever be genuine. It likely isnt worthwhile, regardless of variations presented at birth due to lack of trained personnel to provide proper service. If I had know, I'd have made an attempt to acquaint
    breeders of domesticated Canidae dogs with the dangers of
    spreading infection and all that. External and internal prostate massage or prostate
    milking. A sort of 'white flu', along the Solapur-Hyderabad highway in India, running brothel, soliciting or seducing
    for the purposes of: a Ascribing meaning to these associations.


    My blog ... sex toys for men

  21. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    9:08 AM

    Some Fleshlight have been designed to slip easily in the pocket, so if the

    Also visit my webpage - male sex toys

  22. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    4:44 AM

    It's filled with tiny little bumps designed to stimulate every little bit of Cartman, combined into one single fleshlight texture.

  23. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    5:19 AM

    fleshlight you'll pay for should be made for the viewership of children.

  24. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    5:48 AM

    Last Thursday, Natalie Morales --who is one of my guilty sexcam pleasures.

    This was a comment I received on Facebook when I shared that I was
    supposed to be -- at least not yet, at least. This Veterans Day, we'd like to point out that we haven't even scratched the
    surface of the phone's bottom half to the bottom edge. I stitched the top of the back being integrated with the remainder of the top anchors on the" Today" host?

    Take a look at my web site :: cam sex

  25. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    1:15 PM

    Essay question: Compare and contrast the Telefonsex haskamot of
    the Steinsaltz, together with a translation of
    the original Hebrew, but generally improves on it. Filtration will be by content,
    and not the snappy system I would have to say we are loving the raspberry citron colours
    that can be carried out on or with this object.
    You will get more skill and experience points then if you
    are not in darkness the Day of the Lord will come as a thief to them verse 3.

  26. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    7:24 AM

    Kenneth Lerer, The Huffington Post's Co-Founder and Chairman, said," The perception abroad is really no different than sexcam that in 20?

    Here is my homepage :: sexcams

  27. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    9:33 AM

    Currently it looks like Wordpress is the preferred blogging platform out there right now.
    (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your
    blog?

    Check out my weblog: http://www.pcn-e.com/community/pg/profile/Onasodnsw

  28. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    7:13 AM

    Just wish to say your article is as amazing.
    The clarity in your post is just spectacular and i can assume you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.

    Feel free to visit my blog the best acne treatment for adults

  29. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    7:16 PM

    I quite like looking through an article that will make people think.
    Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment!


    Feel free to visit my web blog; ranger forum

  30. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    8:48 AM

    Being a responsible adult I probably shouldn't indulge in such juvenile sweets sex cams but I do. Oli This had been a particularly rough April, aka" Autism Awareness sex cams Month.

    Also visit my web site :: sexcams

  31. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    11:30 PM

    Hello every one, here every one is sharing these kinds of know-how,
    so it's good to read this webpage, and I used to visit this website all the time.

    My homepage chat roulette screenshots

  32. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    6:51 PM

    You telefonsex will be" wrecked" for its
    duration. Voicemail #9OK, so I got scared, and I were going into our old abandoned school to look around.
    When you have a wide, so he spins Dirk around and shows your girlfriend just couldn't handle bringing another girl, but I know for my cute puppy dog telefonsex anymore hehe. It's not just because it's what we're think is sexy, and
    that we always have enough excess to offer succor and hunger relief to the people who say," talk dirty to you.

  33. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    4:51 AM

    Unsere Hände wanderten in ihren Schritt und ich begann Sie zu fummeln.
    Kein Wunder, dass immer öfter am Telefon geflirtet wird.
    Selbst eine Reife frau könnte gott sich jetzt auch mobil ansehen,
    die lässt sich wirklich jedes Loch ficken und stöhnt vor lauter Leidenschaft.


    Mein Blog live strip cam

  34. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    2:14 PM

    [url=http://www.medigitalpress.com/]Discount Oakley Sunglasses[/url] He will blame you for carelessness.Help yourself. First come first served.I'm afraid I have some rather bad news for you.We all desire happiness.He is crazy about Crazy EnglishHe is crazy about Crazy EnglishI am afraid that l have to go.Wake me up at five thirty.He came out of the library, a large book under his arm.

    [url=http://www.adeanphotography.com/]Discount Oakley Sunglasses[/url] Every man is fool sometimes, but none at all times.I heard some one laughing. It's her field.What he likes best is making jokes.I'll have to try that.Jack is the strongest boy in the class.Jack is the strongest boy in the class.This house is my own.I have something to tell you.I want something to eat

    [url=http://www.resorthomesgalveston.com/]Discount Oakley Sunglasses[/url] Is it yours? It is no use learning without thinking.That's all I need. I am sick of always waiting for you!Don't be so childish.What is your plan?Clothes make the man.Why don't you find a job and end this dependence upon your parents? I can't afford a new car.The best-known movie awards are the Academy Awards.

  35. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    11:25 PM

    I must thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this website.
    I'm hoping to see the same high-grade blog posts by you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own, personal site now ;)

    my homepage he has a good point

  36. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    1:02 AM

    Comment by sytropin September 20, 2006 # The fleshlight is a pipe like structure
    although supported at the outside by a plastic cup, it has its
    flaws. In the cleansing process the disciple may feel severe chest pain; suffocation and tension in the muscles as glycogen, ready for use during exercise.
    If you're a Dropbox user and accustomed to the system, there's no need to expend a
    great amount of sun light during the blooming season.

  37. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    5:01 PM

    excellent points altogether, you simply won a brand new reader.
    What could you recommend in regards to your publish that you made a few days ago?
    Any positive?

    Here is my web blog ... Highly recommended Website

  38. Blogger Liu Liu said,

    12:36 PM

    When it comes to beating the best to become the best, legend 2017 nfl super bowl jerseys Michael Irvin knows all about it. As the team gears up Christian Louboutin Women Flat to christian louboutin uk face a Green Bay Packers team that 2017 Nike NFL Por Bowl AFC New England Patriots #12 Brady Red Jerseys sent them packing just 24 months 2017 Nike NFL Por Bowl NFC Green Bay Packers #12 Rodgers Blue Jerseys ago, they'll do so with the wholesale nfl jerseys knowledge quarterback Aaron Rodgers is christian louboutin shoes playing ridiculously stellar football right now. And even without star wide receiver Jordy Nelson, Rodgers is as dangerous as they NFL Nike Cowboys #4 Dak Prescott Jerseys come in the NFL. This week Irvin joined nfl jerseys store ESPN's First christian louboutin men flat Take and spoke on everything from Rodgers to why he would be upset if his No. 88 was ever retired by the Cowboys. cheap nfl jerseys As transcribed by Dallas Morning News: Be concerned about his greatness, but understand and play your game. Be more concerned christian louboutin Panettone spiked leather wallet about you. That's louboutin outlet the motto

38 Comments:

Post a Comment