One Magical Word





I feel S.U.C.K.E.D. when you use the word F.U.C.K. It is one of the most beautiful word

English language should be proud of it. I don't think any other language has any such

beautiful word.

One Tom from California has done a great research on it. I think he must be the famous

Tom - "Tom D.I.C.K. Harry fame. He says," one of the most interesting word in English

language today is the word F.U.C.K. it is ONE MAGICAL WORD just by it sounds it can

describe PAIN, PLEASURE, HATE & LOVE. In language it falls into many grammatical

categories. It can be use as a verb both TRANSITIVE - "John F.U.C.K.E.D. Marry" and

INTRANSITIVE - "Marry was F.U.C.K.E.D. by John", and as a NOUN - "Marry is a fine

F.U.C.K." It can be used as an ADJECTIVE - "Marry is F.U.C.K.I.N.G. beautiful". As you can

see there are not many words with the versadity of F.U.C.K., besides the sexual meaning

there are also the following uses:

IGNORENCE --- F.U.C.K.E.D. if I know !!!
TROUBLE --- I guess, I am F.U.C.K.E.D. now !!!
AGGRESSION --- F.U.C.K. you !!!
DISPLEASURE --- What the F.U.C.K. is going on here !!!
DIFFICULTY --- I can't understand this F.U.C.K.I.N.G. job !!!
INCOMPETENCE --- He is a F.U.C.K. off !!!
SUSPICION --- What the F.U.C.K. are you doing !!!
ENJOYMENT --- I had a F.U.C.K.I.N.G. time !!!
REQUEST --- Get the F.U.C.K. out of here !!!
HOSTILITY --- I am going to knock your F.U.C.K.I.N.G. head off !!!
GREETING --- How the F.U.C.K. are you !!!
APATHY --- Who gives a F.U.C.K. !!!
INNOVATION --- Get a bigger F.U.C.K.I.N.G. hammer!!!
SURPRISE --- F.U.C.K. you scared the shit out of me !!!
ANXIETY --- Today is really F.U.C.K.E.D. !!!

 

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    7:21 AM

    Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it.
    sohbetsohbet
    sohbetsohbet
    kızlar
    güzel kızlar
    sıcak sohbetsıcak sohbet
    indir
    program indir
    fullyukle
    fullindir
    trsohbettrsohbet
    siir eklesiir ekle
    cinsel sohbetcinsel sohbet
    mirc sohbetmirc sohbet
    kameralı sohbetkameralı sohbet
    chat
    guzel sozlerchat
    youtubeyoutube
    chatchat
    toplisttoplist
    kelebekkelebek
    mirc
    mırc
    Sıcak Sohbet , Güzel kızlar , güzel mankenler , güzel kiz , frikikler , video

1 Comments:

Post a Comment