9 Exercise For Back Pain

Most of us sit in a single position for the whole day in the office for 9 hrs or more,
and in the morning driving all the way to work and back in the evening. As a result

Simple Exercises... to keep you fit and avoid back pain. Need not visit a gym,
your home may be the ideal place to exercise.

during night time, when going to bed, many of us experience a slight pain in the back.
Don't ignore the back pain, this may lead to many further diseases and disabilities as well.
Just do the following exercise for min 10 minutes every morning and kill off the back pain.
Simple Exercises... to keep you fit and avoid back pain. Need not visit a gym,
your home may be the ideal place to exercise.

EXERCISE 1
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
EXERCISE 2
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
EXERCISE 3
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
EXERCISE 4
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
EXERCISE 5
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
EXERCISE 6
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
EXERCISE 7
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
EXERCISE 8
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
EXERCISE 9
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

 

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    1:23 AM

    Back Pain is a pain in my… well… back!
    I was hit by a car a few years ago and since then I have suffered a lot of lower back pain and back ache! I was on strong painkillers for awhile but then I was getting addicted to them so had to drop them before it got too bad. That was about a year ago now and since then I have been looking for alternate ways of relieving the pain and aching until a month ago I was struggling to find anything that helped but I managed to get hold of some Cheap Relyon Beds and I finally got a good nights sleep! It was great!
    However!
    Upon waking from my beautiful bed the relief only lasted until I got to work then the suffering began once more.
    Can anyone give me any advice to ease my pain?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment