How to wear a bra?

Improper wearing of bra can make you feel uncomfortable and tighter bra can
lead to various sickness and disease,
So How to wear a bra????




What will you need?

A tape measure (preferably with both inches and centimeters since that will allow you to know your sizes in both types of units and then you will have no problem at all selecting the right bra for you)
A full length mirror

How to measure your bra size?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Undress completely on the top.
Measure yourself in inches around the ribcage above your bust. (Data 1)
Now measure yourself around the fullest part of your bust. (Data 2)
Add five onto the first measurement to get your bra size (in inches). If it happens to be an odd number, round it off to the next higher even number. So 33 becomes 34.
To find out the cup size, use the chart below:

Your Bra Size

Finally, you will never know your exact bra size till you try something on. Each woman is different and that is why trial and error works. If you need to make minor adjustments to your bra, please do it. It will do you a lot of good. And also remember that size changes with weight, age, menstrual cycle, pregnancy, etc. So it is a good idea to change your bra as soon as you realize that the bra is too tight or too loose.

Tight Bra can cause Cancer: Fact or Fiction

Bras apply pressure to the breasts, especially to the lymphatic system. The lymphatic system consists of tiny, thin-walled vessels that drain from the breast tissue, removing toxins, cell debris, cancer cells, viruses, bacteria, and other products from the breasts. All of our tissues drain through the lymphatics, which is essentially the circulatory pathway of the immune system. However, unlike arteries and veins, these vessels have no internal pressure. As a result, they are easily compressed by external pressure (a bra, for instance) leading to the congestion of the tissues that would otherwise have been drained. When a woman wears a tight bra, she subjects her breasts to pressure, closing off the lymphatic pathway from the breast to the nodes. This causes fluid build-up, swelling, tenderness and cyst formation. Toxins must be flushed out via the lymphatics. However, a bra-constricted breast cannot adequately perform this cleansing process, resulting in toxin accumulation in the breast.
It was discovered that women with breast cancer had a history of sporting tighter and longer bra-wearing than did the women who had not (yet) developed the disease.

 

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    5:48 AM

    hello:)
    im 13 and i bought a bra..
    for kids..
    but my breast wouldnt grow...
    if i wear a shirt ontop.. its totally flat.. eveyone else isnt flat.
    even my other friend atleast has a little bit that shows.
    what can i do ?

  2. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    4:43 PM

    u need to massage ur tits to make them bigger

  3. Blogger Craig said,

    7:59 AM

    Wait a few years

  4. Anonymous Chantelle said,

    10:46 PM

    I need abra but I'm too embaressed to ask my mum for one.What can I do???

  5. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    5:16 PM

    i have a question:
    does wearing a bra control the breast growth??

  6. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    7:55 AM

    I have a question. I want to wear a bra, but I don't know when i'll get to wear one. Do you know when?

  7. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    11:49 AM

    My mum died a couple of years ago and I'm getting older so i need a bra. I'm scared to ask my dad what can i do?

  8. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    9:19 PM

    hi,I am 22 and wear a puffed bra rarely.Is it safe?

  9. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    7:09 PM

    Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it.
    sohbetsohbet
    sohbetsohbet
    kızlar
    güzel kızlar
    sıcak sohbetsıcak sohbet
    indir
    program indir
    fullyukle
    fullindir
    trsohbettrsohbet
    siir eklesiir ekle
    cinsel sohbetcinsel sohbet
    mirc sohbetmirc sohbet
    kameralı sohbetkameralı sohbet
    chat
    guzel sozlerchat
    youtubeyoutube
    chatchat
    toplisttoplist
    kelebekkelebek
    mirc
    mırc
    Sıcak Sohbet , Güzel kızlar , güzel mankenler , güzel kiz , frikikler , video

  10. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    2:56 PM

    hey u need to wait 4 some years coz Ur hormone system isn't developed fully don't do some silly like massage or something it w'll grow naturally.

  11. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    3:00 PM

    hey sweetie u can ask ur mom anytime and why to be embarrassed asking it to ur mom? be frank in doing so honey???

  12. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    3:03 PM

    hey sweetie i can imagine Ur problem but u can ask Ur aunts or some one elderly female about it...

  13. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    4:18 AM

    i was really embarressed to tell my mum and i was so cross with my apperance so i went to my mum i think its time for me to get one (im 13 btw) and me and my mum sat down . i got a bit emotional and then we agreed saturday . i got one but i chucked them in my wardrobe i got the guts to wear one to school !i felt sick coz it is so tight but i am getting used to it . the thing is i strech up and it doesnt really stay in as much as i thorght what can i do . i suppoze Everyone has problems . oh the girl who her mum died that happened to my m8 and she tlked to me her bffl and i went in town with her . then u can joke around and think of bra shopping as a rememborable day . if not and ur afraid just say to ur dad( well i dont know ur full background ) "dad will u come in town with me " and hell understand . xx hope it helps

  14. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    10:16 AM

    how can i make my boobs bigger?

  15. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    12:26 AM

    Control your behaviour so that you can grown up naturally and safer state without any harm. And be right and possisve to boyfriends and sex

  16. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    12:02 PM

    Hi,At first i didn't really care about bras but when all my friends started wearing them .... they had jokes about me. Mines started growing like a year and 4 months.I wanna tell my mom i am sure she would say yes but i am emberassed.

  17. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    1:31 PM

    Does massageing help make my breasts bigger.ive met some guys online to help me massage my breasts.Does sex help make my breeasts bigger?ive had sex with seeveral boys.

  18. Anonymous flytouch 3 said,

    2:05 PM

    Really useful information, thanks so much for the article.

  19. Anonymous www.las-palmas-3d.com said,

    10:52 PM

    Goodness, there is so much useful information above!

  20. Blogger nidhi said,

    10:09 AM

    I M MALE ILOVE TO WEAR BRAS I WEAR 6 7 BRA ITS OKAY

  21. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    3:06 AM

    There is definately a lot to find out about this topic. I like all of the points you have made.



    Here is my page: CrossFit Flooring

  22. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    2:11 PM

    Hey would you mind letting
    me know which webhost you're working with? I've
    loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I must
    say this blog loads a lot quicker then most.

    Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a reasonable
    price? Many thanks, I
    appreciate it!

    my web-site - texas low cost car insurance

  23. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    5:05 PM

    There is definately a lot to find out about this topic.
    I love all of the points you have made.

    Here is my web-site wells fargo online

  24. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    2:27 PM

    Wow, this piece of writing is nice, my
    younger sister is analyzing these kinds of things, so I am going
    to let
    know her.

    My site ... consolidation debt free numbers toll ()

  25. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    6:17 PM

    Hey there would you mind stating which blog platform you're using? I'm planning to start my
    own blog in the near future but I'm having a hard time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for
    something unique. P.S Sorry for being off-topic but
    I had to ask!

    My homepage; california personal injury attorney

25 Comments:

Post a Comment