Birthday's Jokes

Three men are sitting at the Proton Showroom and talking about the last birthday present that they got for their wives.

The first one says, "I bought my wife something that goes from 0 to 100 in 8 seconds!" The other two ask him what he got her. "I got her a Proton Wira 1.6. And she's never been happier in her life."

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The next guy says, "I know what you mean. I bought MY wife something that goes from 0 to 100 in 4 seconds! -and she's on cloud nine!"
"That could only be a Waja 2.0 Putra GTi," the other two say.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"And what did you give your wife for her birthday?," they ask the third.
"Now, I don't want to brag, but I bought my wife something that goes from 0 to 200 in 2 seconds."

"No way," say the other two, "That's way faster than the Waja 2.0 Putra GTi and the Waja 2.0 Putra GTi the fastest thing there is!"

"That's hard to believe. What did you bought her?

I bought her a weighing scale.

 

  1. Blogger AceOne118 said,

    12:19 AM

    Wakakaka!!! the pointer got break anot!!

  2. Blogger clement said,

    3:11 PM

    ha ha, proton really can get that fast? i floor it all but can only get to that speed about a few mins!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    7:17 AM

    Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it.
    sohbetsohbet
    sohbetsohbet
    kızlar
    güzel kızlar
    sıcak sohbetsıcak sohbet
    indir
    program indir
    fullyukle
    fullindir
    trsohbettrsohbet
    siir eklesiir ekle
    cinsel sohbetcinsel sohbet
    mirc sohbetmirc sohbet
    kameralı sohbetkameralı sohbet
    chat
    guzel sozlerchat
    youtubeyoutube
    chatchat
    toplisttoplist
    kelebekkelebek
    mirc
    mırc
    Sıcak Sohbet , Güzel kızlar , güzel mankenler , güzel kiz , frikikler , video

3 Comments:

Post a Comment