Latest C-String Invisible panties

Beyonce in tight


Anything that cover the pussy is called panties!
Introducing the latest invinsible panties from LoveHoney









Introducing the latest invinsible panties from LoveHoney

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Kiss goodbye to panty-lines and tan-lines with the incredible C-String Invisible Panties! The latest underwear for modern women of today.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


They're more comfortable than a thong because there's no tension in the crotch strap when you move, so nothing rubs... They're great on the beach too...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



C-String Invisible Panties
For Today's Women


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



It won't fall out so you need not fear

 

  1. Blogger AceOne118 said,

    12:15 AM

    Fuyoh! new innovation. Mafulatt, you this produck can sell well in maraysia anot ar? Want to join venture bring this produck in?

  2. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    5:06 AM

    its so comfortable go for it

  3. Anonymous madhu said,

    5:31 PM

    How & where from can I buy such a beautiful & latest panty in New Delhi (India)and for how much?

  4. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    11:26 AM

    suck my balls!

    <3 LS2.com

  5. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    2:49 PM

    Is there an optional version with wings? Better yet, is this anal floss approved by the FDA?

    <3 LS2.com

  6. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    3:04 PM

    Do my testicles hang out on each side? I'm confused.

    <3 LS2.com

  7. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    3:46 PM

    so hot

  8. Blogger animesh said,

    6:48 PM

    i am crzy for purchase new type of panty all time

  9. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    5:26 PM

    is this available for men?? soft stretchy spandex type pouch? Yummmm.

  10. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    5:00 PM

    this kind of panties i sjust for sexy using...

  11. Blogger fred said,

    7:32 AM

    Can a male panty wear'er wear them without worry.

  12. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    11:34 AM

    Don't even wish for it. It's for women only..have your balls castrated.

  13. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    11:10 AM

    So they are worn inside to stay on?

  14. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    8:14 PM

    Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it.
    sohbetsohbet
    sohbetsohbet
    kızlar
    güzel kızlar
    sıcak sohbetsıcak sohbet
    indir
    program indir
    fullyukle
    fullindir
    trsohbettrsohbet
    siir eklesiir ekle
    cinsel sohbetcinsel sohbet
    mirc sohbetmirc sohbet
    kameralı sohbetkameralı sohbet
    chat
    guzel sozlerchat
    youtubeyoutube
    chatchat
    toplisttoplist
    kelebekkelebek
    mirc
    mırc
    Sıcak Sohbet , Güzel kızlar , güzel mankenler , güzel kiz , frikikler , video

  15. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    10:30 AM

    Does it cover the cunt fully? CAN IT BE WORN WHEN THE GIRL IS MENSTRUATING?

  16. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    9:15 PM

    Hello guy. I am only I start to study c program example.
    I have visited a site http://program.v3host.be/?cat=204.
    Much to our regret I have very little found out about it.
    You can probably tell to me a good site about c program library.
    I will be very glad.
    Thansk

  17. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    10:24 PM

    Hey guys. I am only I start to study c programs.
    I have visited a site http://program.v3host.be/?cat=204.
    Much to our regret I have very little found out about it.
    You can probably tell to me a good site about c language program.
    I will be very glad.
    Thansk

  18. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    4:31 PM

    you should look for c string first.yu can do a research on it smell it wear it masterbate on it without writing code for it.isnt it amazing??

  19. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    9:42 PM

    wth .......
    this is just so.......
    EXPOSE im just thinking will it drop down ^•^

  20. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    2:25 AM

    Guys, the C-string for men is now available on Ebay. I just ordered mine, in pink, and cant wait to try it out.

  21. Blogger lindsey said,

    9:39 PM

    Go seamless! This will ensure that your underwear stays invisible and professionally fitted. One of a kind!

    pantie panties

  22. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    1:49 PM

    i jst love it...watz its cost

  23. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    7:59 PM

    is it covers penis too?
    C string for men available?


    Devil

  24. Anonymous Arthur said,

    3:56 AM

    What? This is not new at all!!

    In Brazil we have it since the 90s...
    They use it to hold the costumes on the carnaval parade!!!

  25. Anonymous Arthur said,

    4:00 AM

    And YES!! we have it for men too!!

  26. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    1:27 AM

    and what precations were taken in consideration with inside wire? so won't come out

  27. Anonymous Spice Up Your Life Now said,

    5:30 AM

    Spice Up Your Life Now now has
    C String for Men

    http://www.spiceupyourlifenow.com/store/catalog

  28. Blogger santa said,

    1:47 PM

    i am a boy who wears girls panties cant i wear this type of panties its sexy

  29. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    4:15 AM

    thats tosexy and hot i like that when all girls arewearing like panty :)

  30. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    8:47 PM

    sexywear!!!

  31. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    6:02 PM

    you can check on rednirvana.com.
    C String panties,
    g string panties,
    c-string underwear for men
    Sexy v-strings are all available on rednirvana.com

  32. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    3:31 PM

    will i have to shave my pussy hairs.

  33. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    11:46 AM

    Am i get it from bangladesh and how price?

  34. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    6:05 AM

    Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and
    I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot.
    I hope to give something back and help others like you helped
    me.
    Also visit my web page : hotmail com read

  35. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    5:40 AM

    Whats up this is somewhat of off topic but I
    was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    My website msn hotmail correo españa

  36. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    4:39 AM

    They need one with fabric decorated to look like a vagina.

  37. Blogger shubhhome said,

    2:50 AM

    madhu i can tell u where to buy c-string in new delhi mail me vimalkumar_2ap@yahoo.com

  38. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    4:54 AM

    Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect agaіnst hackers?
    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've wоrked hard on.

    Any suggestiοns?

    Αlso visit mу blog post ... crear facebook

  39. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    1:23 PM

    I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's а veгу eaѕy οn the eyes which makеs іt muсh morе enjoyable foг me to cоme hеre
    anԁ νisit more often. Dіԁ you hire οut a
    developeг to сreate your theme? Superb woгκ!


    Feel free to visit my weblog - facebook cuenta gratis

  40. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    9:35 PM

    Spоt on with this write-uρ, Ι honеstlу thіnk this аmazing site neeԁs а great deal mоre attеntiοn.
    I'll probably be back again to see more, thanks for the info!

    My website ... www.eheaven.kr

  41. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    6:44 AM

    Hello! Dо you know if thеy make аny plugіns to safеguard
    against hаcκers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've wοrked harԁ on.
    Any recommendations?

    Here iѕ my ρage :: http://theodysseylives.blogspot.com/2005/10/post-265-sunday-sickos.html

  42. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    2:51 AM

    Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more
    than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and all.
    Nevertheless imagine if you added some great pictures or videos to give your posts more, "pop"!
    Your content is excellent but with images and video clips, this website
    could undeniably be one of the most beneficial in its field.
    Very good blog!

    Have a look at my blog ... http://xavierzhao.pixnet.net/blog/post/72649126-第十集-2012-9-28-波士頓自由路徑

  43. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    4:06 PM

    WOW just what I ωas ѕeаrсhіng fоr.
    Сamе here by searchіng foг
    como crear facebook de una empгеsa

  44. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    8:29 AM

    I get pleasure from, lead to I found exactly what
    I used to be having a look for. You have ended my four day
    lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day.
    Bye

    my web-site ... hotmail search

  45. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    8:10 AM

    Ехcellent рost. I wаs сhecking constаntlу
    this blog anԁ I'm impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this particular info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    My blog post; facebook cuenta gratis

  46. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    12:04 PM

    I am a guy that like the way thongs feels I don't like to wear them because people will look down on me so this will be great

46 Comments:

Post a Comment