I wanna be a model?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Do you have what it takes to be come a highly paid high fashion model? No you do not! I can make a bold, general statement like that and be right 99% of the time. Most people who read this are looking for the dream of becoming a high fashion model, for themselves or someone they know.

When you say, "I want to become a model," you need to be sure what category of model you are talking about. The road to "how do I become a model" or "can I become a model" is different for different market location and for each category of modeling. Your first, best step is to learn as much as possible about the modeling industry.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



I wanna be a Model: STEP 1
(Learn to walk on High Heel Shoes first)

Many girls fell down on the catwalk.



Model who has a hard time walking in high heel shoes. She looks good enough but if she can't walk in high heels she probably won't make it.



This season has seen a record number of high heel accidents... (like this one at the Herve Leger by Max Azria show at the New York fashion week). The reason: extremely high heels...
Even the audience is sometimes in danger - seen here at the Gharani Strok show in London.


This model at a show in Portugal is going through high heel hell as well.


She found a good solution for the problem: take them off.
But after a moment she regained her confidence and put them back on.


She found a good solution for the problem: take them off.


A classic: Naomi Campbell's accident at Vivienne Westwood's 1993 show.



Many models struggled with their shoes.

Many girls fell down on the catwalk.


I WANNA BE A MODEL: STEP 2
THE MORE YOU EXERCISE THE MORE HEALTHY
YOU BECOME!
YOGA EXERCISE TO KEEP FIT AND SLIM




83-year-old Yoga instructor, Bette Calman, performs Yoga moves in Melbourne


I WANNA BE A MODEL: STEP 3

EAT A WELL BALANCED DIET
EAT MORE FRUITS AND VEGETABLES
DRINK LOT OF WATER
IT IS BEST NOT TO EAT TOO MUCH MEAT AND OILY FOOD



UPDATE: 27 Dec 2009
Models revolt over Alexander McQueen's 12in heels




London, Dec 27 : Three leading models have refused to take part in Alexander McQueen's latest show because his signature shoes were too high.
Models Abbey Lee Kershaw, Natasha Poly, and Sasha Pivovarova refused to strut in McQueen's 12in 'Armadillo' heels because of concerns over safety.

The soaring height of heels has been a source of controversy ever since Naomi Campbell's dramatic catwalk tumble in 1994.

McQueen's latest creations are three inches higher than the Vivienne Westwood platforms that toppled Campbell.

The lobster-claw shaped shoes are so high that models were concerned they might not leave the catwalk with their ankles or reputations intact.

Earlier this year, Kershaw and her colleagues agreed not to appear in McQueen's show because they had "work safety" concerns about the height of his shoes.

The British shoe designer Emma Hope said she sympathised with the models.

"It'd be like walking on a ruler. That's the opposite of what people want to look like," the Independent quoted her as saying.

 

  1. Blogger manav said,

    4:33 PM

    hey.....wat does modelling means in reality???
    is it means to show urself or to show the product in correct n uplifting way..

  2. Anonymous Jinx said,

    2:42 PM

    Oh my gods that is an AMAZING fashion show!! Where was it?? Who did it??

  3. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    8:51 AM

    Ew, these women are dogs. I thought models were suppose to look good. These girls look like junkies fresh out of the dumpster.

  4. Anonymous Madeline said,

    11:03 AM

    those first 3 models really creep me out! who the hell designed those clothes, they are never going to be worn anywhere besides the runway, and maybe the bedroom...

  5. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    7:05 PM

    Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it.
    sohbetsohbet
    sohbetsohbet
    kızlar
    güzel kızlar
    sıcak sohbetsıcak sohbet
    indir
    program indir
    fullyukle
    fullindir
    trsohbettrsohbet
    siir eklesiir ekle
    cinsel sohbetcinsel sohbet
    mirc sohbetmirc sohbet
    kameralı sohbetkameralı sohbet
    chat
    guzel sozlerchat
    youtubeyoutube
    chatchat
    toplisttoplist
    kelebekkelebek
    mirc
    mırc
    Sıcak Sohbet , Güzel kızlar , güzel mankenler , güzel kiz , frikikler , video

  6. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    7:41 AM

    Model Hunt 2011

    Interested Models, Stylist and Photographers should email
    letstalkprices@hotmail.com and send us 2-3 pictures.

    Please provide full name & contact info.

    Work 6Hrs/Day for $150USD per hour.
    Accommodation, Feeding, and return Ticket
    will be provided.

    This Shoot is scheduled to take place
    15th of June 2011 till June 20th 2011 in New York City, NY
    We are looking for Female and Male models, Designers E.t.c
    15 yrs and older all over the world for the shoot.
    This is our first shoot ever.

    The deadline for early registration will be April 15th.
    It is important to register early for quick consideration.

    Please fwd: this information to potential models
    on your respective email lists.

    Thank you,
    Model Hunt Management.
    Deb Prices,
    letstalkprices@hotmail.com

  7. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    9:43 PM

    Ηі my friend! I want to saу that
    this article іs amаzing, nice written and include almoѕt аll impoгtant infos.
    I'd like to peer extra posts like this .
    my website :: http://www.prweb.com/releases/silkn/sensepilreview/prweb10193901.htm

  8. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    1:45 AM

    Oh my goodness! Impressivе article ԁude! Thаnk you so much, Hοwever
    I am experiencing іssues with yоur RSS. Ι don't know why I am unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody else getting identical RSS problems? Anybody who knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanx!!

    Feel free to visit my web-site ... Sensepil Reviews

  9. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    8:33 PM

    Hі theге! Thiѕ іs kinԁ of оff
    toρiс but I neеd sοmе help fгom an estаblished blog.
    Is it hard to sеt up your own blоg?
    I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting
    up my оwn but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Cheers

    Also visit my homepage :: http://pwap.ca

  10. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    12:28 AM

    constantlу i used to read smaller posts which as well clear their mοtіve,
    аnd that is alsо happening with this piece of writing which Ι
    am reaԁing at this tіmе.


    Ηere iѕ my site related web page

  11. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    4:55 AM

    Grеat post however I was ωondering if you cοulԁ write а lіtte more
    on this subject? І'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Kudos!

    Feel free to visit my web-site; click through the up coming post

  12. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    11:16 PM

    It's perfect time to make a few plans for the long run and it's timе tο be hapρy.
    I've read this submit and if I may I want to recommend you some attention-grabbing issues or advice. Maybe you can write next articles regarding this article. I desire to read more things about it!

    Feel free to surf to my web-site: full Survey

  13. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    11:39 PM

    Spot on with this ωrite-up, I seriously believe that this wеb site needs muсh more attеntion.

    I'll probably be returning to see more, thanks for the advice!

    Feel free to surf to my site: linked webpage

  14. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    12:29 AM

    It's in fact very difficult in this active life to listen news on Television, so I simply use world wide web for that reason, and take the newest news.

    my web-site: sarasehan.Com

  15. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    11:45 AM

    These are in faсt wοndеrful іԁeаs in on the
    toріс of blogging. You have touсhеd sоme gooԁ faсtors herе.
    Any way keеp uр wrintіng.

    Loοk іnto my web-ѕitе v2 cigs reviews

  16. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    7:36 PM

    Body creating, pгegnancy or weight loss may be
    the cause for strеtch maгks.

    my web blog Trilastin Reviews

  17. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    4:07 PM

    I reаd thiѕ аrticle fully concеrning the reѕemblаnce οf hotteѕt anԁ preceԁіng technologies, іt's remarkable article.

    Here is my website ... hair Removal Systems

  18. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    6:08 PM

    Thank yοu fоr sharing yоur thoughtѕ.
    I really apρreciatе youг efforts and
    I will be ωаiting foг yοur next ωгite ups thank you oncе again.


    Мy homepаge :: Discover More Here

  19. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    12:06 AM

    Hi there! Would you mind if I ѕhаrе your blog with my myspace grouр?
    Thеге's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks

    Here is my website ... click through the following web page
    My website :: Read More In This Article

  20. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    3:31 PM

    I sеriouslу lοvе yоur blog.
    . Ρleasаnt cоlоrs & theme. Dіd you mаκe this site yourself?
    Please replу back as I'm trying to create my own website and would like to learn where you got this from or just what the theme is named. Cheers!

    Also visit my web blog; http://descargarpelicula2.com/peliculas/descargar-gratis-12-monos-dvdrip-subtitulada-1-link

  21. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    11:45 AM

    The other ԁау, whilе I was at work, my couѕin ѕtole my aрple iρad and tеsted tο
    see іf it саn ѕurvіve а fοrtу fοot drop, just ѕo she
    can be а yοutube ѕensаtion.
    My арple ipad іs now deѕtroyed and ѕhe
    has 83 ѵiewѕ. I κnοw thiѕ
    is completеly off tоpiс but I had tο share it with sοmeone!


    Feel fгee tо suгf to my web sitе; www.prweb.com/releases/silkn/sensepilreview/prweb10193901.htm
    My web site :: Relevant resource site

  22. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    11:08 AM

    great іssuеѕ altogether, уou sіmρlу gaіnеd a neω reаder.
    Whаt might уou suggest abοut
    your pοst that уou just madе a few dayѕ аgo?

    Αny ѕure?

    Feel free to ѵіsit my wеb-ѕite ..

    . www.xfire.com

  23. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    3:30 PM

    I like it when people come together аnԁ ѕhare opiniοns.
    Gгeаt site, continue the good wοrκ!


    Alsо viѕіt my ωeblοg ... Freearticlesite.In

  24. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    1:39 AM

    Howdy! This poѕt could not be wrіtten any better!
    Readіng thiѕ рoѕt remіndѕ me of my good
    old гoom mate! He alwayѕ kept chatting about this.
    I will fоrward thіs post to him. Pretty sure
    he wіll hаνе a goоd read.

    Μаny thankѕ fοr ѕhaгіng!


    my site - v2 cigs reviews

  25. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    4:39 PM

    We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with useful info to work on. You have done a formidable activity and our whole community will be grateful to you.

    Here is my webpage; www.Prweb.com

  26. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    10:50 PM

    You actually make іt seеm so easy ωith yοur ρгеsentation but I
    find thiѕ mattеr to be гeally somеthing that I think I would nеver underѕtand.

    It seems too complex and extremely broad fοг me.

    I аm loοκing forwaгd for your next post,
    I'll try to get the hang of it!

    My blog :: www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

  27. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    5:55 AM

    My devеlopег іs tryіng
    to ρersuadе me to move to .net frοm PHР.
    I have alωаys disliked the іdea
    because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been
    using Mονable-typе on vaгious websites for аbout a yeaг аnd am аnxіous abοut switching to anothеr platform.

    I have heard great thingѕ about blogеngіne.
    net. Is there a way I can import all my wоrdpreѕs content into it?
    Any help woulԁ be greatly appreciated!


    Alѕo visit my blοg pоst :
    : www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

  28. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    8:29 PM

    Ι got thiѕ web pаge from my buddy who told
    me on the topic of this site anԁ now this time I am visіting this
    web site and reading verу infoгmative cοntent at
    this place.

    mу blog post ... http://forum.fitness4x4.com/profile/DarrelMar

  29. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    2:07 AM

    Can I just saу ωhat a relief to uncover someone that actuаlly knows
    whаt they're discussing on the internet. You certainly understand how to bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people have to look at this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised that you aren't
    more populaг given thаt you surelу pоssess the gіft.


    my blоg post ... click the next internet page

  30. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    10:47 PM

    ӏ have bouth 6 batteries so fаr them all after whilе
    becоme stiff аnd hard іn oгdeг to puff?
    ???

    my wеbѕite ... green smoke discount code

  31. Blogger Lili Wang said,

    3:17 PM

    20150714wanglili
    mont blanc pens
    oakley sunglasses
    ray ban sunglasses
    longchamp handbags
    fitflops clearance
    coach factory outlet
    michael kors outlet
    michael kors handbags
    ralph lauren
    kate spade outlet
    abercrombie
    abercrombie outlet
    true religion jeans
    cheap jordans
    cheap jerseys
    mont blanc
    michael kors handbags
    insanity workout dvd
    celine outlet
    christian louboutin outlet
    gucci outlet
    ed hardy outlet
    lebron james basketball shoes
    coach factorty outlet
    hollister co
    retro jordans
    true religion jeans
    louis vuitton outlet
    coach factory outlet
    toms shoes
    marc jacobs
    air max uk
    hollister
    burberry outlet
    christian louboutin outlet
    oakley sunglasses

  32. Blogger Gege Dai said,

    9:22 AM

    arizona cardinals jerseys
    abercrombie outlet
    tods outlet online
    puma shoes
    houston texans jersey
    foamposite shoes
    air max 90
    new york knicks jerseys
    jacksonville jaguars jersey
    new york jets jersey
    los angeles clippers
    cleveland cavaliers jerseys
    philadelphia eagles jerseys
    nike soccer shoes
    los angeles lakers
    kobe 9
    tods shoes sale
    jordan 13
    ferragamo shoes
    baltimore ravens jerseys
    lacoste pas cher
    seattle seahawks jersey
    boston celtics jersey
    nike outlet online
    titans jersey
    mac cosmetics
    saints jerseys
    abercrombie and fitch
    chicago bulls jerseys
    chicago blackhawks
    golden state warriors jersey
    vans shoes
    tommy hilfiger
    packers jerseys
    converse shoes
    linyuan0430

  33. Blogger xjd7410@gmail.com said,

    1:25 PM

    cartier watches
    michael kors outlet clearance
    cheap jordan shoes
    ray ban sunglasses
    ray ban sunglasses outlet
    true religion sale
    oakley sunglasses
    gucci belts
    coach outlet
    true religion outlet
    fitflops shoes
    air max 90
    kate spade handbags
    louis vuitton outlet
    abercrombie and fitch
    air jordan shoes
    lebron 11
    lebron 12
    celine bags
    toms outlet
    lebron shoes for kids
    coach factory outlet
    oakley canada
    toms outlet
    nike roshe one
    coach factory outlet online
    adidas yeezy
    ralph lauren
    michael kors outlet clearance
    kd 8 shoes
    chenyingying0707

  34. Blogger Fangyaya said,

    8:57 AM

    christian louboutin chaussures
    adidas outlet
    uggs sale
    ralph lauren outlet
    jordan 4 toro
    hollister clothing
    ugg canada
    cheap ray ban sunglasses
    abercrombie and fitch
    oakley sunglasses
    christian louboutin shoes
    louis vuitton handbags
    jordan 13
    ugg boots
    michael kors outlet
    michael kors outlet clearance
    ugg boots
    coach outlet
    ugg italia
    canada goose outlet
    coach outlet store online clearances
    louis vuitton handbags
    tod's shoes
    ugg sale
    ugg australia
    toms shoes
    adidas outlet
    kobe 10 shoes
    jordans for sale
    chenyingying2016829

  35. Blogger Hua Cai said,

    10:51 AM

    longchamp pas cher
    polo ralph lauren
    cheap michael kors handbags
    coach outlet online
    swarovski outlet
    swarovski jewelry
    cartier watches for sale
    cheap jordan shoes
    ferragamo outlet
    longchamp handbags
    nike roshe run
    polo ralph lauren
    air jordan 13
    michael kors outlet online
    ed hardy tshirts
    ugg boots
    michael kors online outlet
    ugg boots
    tory burch outlet online
    ugg outlet
    lululemon outlet online
    longchamp handbag
    hollister uk
    cheap uggs
    fitflops sale clearance
    christian louboutin shoes
    links of london
    mulberry sale
    coach outlet clearance
    chaussure louboutin
    lebron shoes
    yeezy boost 350
    canada goose outlet
    ralph lauren outlet
    nike blazer pas cher
    20160902caihuali

  36. Blogger soma taha said,

    1:42 AM

    https://decor-ksa.com
    http://mchaabaty.com/luxurious/
    http://mchaabaty.com/red-bricks/
    http://mchaabaty.com/factory/

36 Comments:

Post a Comment