Japanese Latest Pillow

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The Doki Doki Majo Shinpan "touching pillow"
It's as big as a child, and even boasts a variant model: a pyjamas version. So creepy.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The pillows provide your hands with something to do while relaxing. It's probably a very nice head rest as well.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Touching Pillow can give you some real feeling too

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Best...pillow...ever...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I don't think the Japanese are weird or creepy though. Everyone is messed up a little bit. Some more than others.

 

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    10:25 AM

    I don't really see it as creepy. Men in the US have blow up dolls, atleast the men who made these seem to want some cuddling fondling sort of thing. I bet Japan has a lower rate of rape than the US as well because things like this are so widely accepted there.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    4:15 AM

    Where can i get one i wont have to wait for my wife to go to sleep before i can rest my head. Lol they look mint

  3. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    11:09 PM

    I would pay like 250$ for that if I could find a link for it but I don't think u can...'-.-

3 Comments:

Post a Comment