Valentines Day SMS

SMS has replaced all other methods of greetings and messages. Sending a message to your dear one on Valentine's Day, the occasion of romance and love, is relevant and inevitable. Here are few of the best loved Valentines Day SMS.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My soul is shattered without your arms to hold me,
Like a mirror without a reflection. I Love U my Valentine.

I am opening an emotional bank account for u sweetheart, so deposit your love in it and you will get the interest.

My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you!

If I could die early I would ask God if I could be your guardian angel, so I could wrap my wings around you and embrace you whenever you feel alone.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Whenever I miss You, Stars fall down from the sky.
So any day if you find the sky empty, don't blame me!
It's all your fault; You made me miss you so much!

Don't wait until it's too late to tell someone how much you love, how much you care. Because when they're gone, no matter how loud you shout and cry, they won't hear you anymore.

Love isn't a decision, it's a feeling. If we could decide whom to love, then, life would be much simpler, but then less magical.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

24hrs make a lovely day,
7 days make a lovely week,
52 weeks make a lovely year & knowing a
person like me will make ur life lovely.
Have a lovely day n life!

Wen things go wrong...
Wen sadness fills ur heart...
wen tears flow in ur eyes...
always remember 3 things
1) I'm with u...
2) Still with u...
3) Will ALWAYS b with u...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

If Your asking if I Need U the answer is 4Ever..
If Your askin if I'll Leave U the answer is Never..
If Your askin what I value the Answer is U..
if Your askin if I love U the answer is I do.

When i look at you,
i cannot deny there is God,
cause only God could have created some one
as wonderful n beautiful as you

Don't go for looks,
they can deceive
Don't go for wealth
even that fades away.

Go for sum1 who makes u
smile becoz only a smile makes
a dark day seem bright..

 

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    7:50 AM

    Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it.
    sohbetsohbet
    sohbetsohbet
    kızlar
    güzel kızlar
    sıcak sohbetsıcak sohbet
    indir
    program indir
    fullyukle
    fullindir
    trsohbettrsohbet
    siir eklesiir ekle
    cinsel sohbetcinsel sohbet
    mirc sohbetmirc sohbet
    kameralı sohbetkameralı sohbet
    chat
    guzel sozlerchat
    youtubeyoutube
    chatchat
    toplisttoplist
    kelebekkelebek
    mirc
    mırc
    Sıcak Sohbet , Güzel kızlar , güzel mankenler , güzel kiz , frikikler , video

1 Comments:

Post a Comment