June 26 is the International Anti-drug Day.



In 1987, the UN General Assembly decided to observe 26 June as the International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking as an expression of its determination to strengthen action and cooperation to achieve the goal of an international society free of drug abuse.
The date marks the 1987 signing of the declaration adopted at the International Conference against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking, and its avowed purposed is "to strengthen action and cooperation to achieve the goal of an international society free of drug abuse."



Indonesian anti-drug activists shrouded to represent death perform during a small demonstration in recognition of International Anti-drug day Thursday, June 26, 2008 in Jakarta, Indonesia.

The purpose of the campaign is to warn people about the danger of drugs. The other aim is to encourage people who are already involved in addiction to solve their problem immediately.

 

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    10:12 PM

    These are in fact great ideas in regarding blogging.
    You have touched some good factors here. Any way keep up wrinting.
    Also see my site: http://www.popflops.com/product.php?productid=17553&cat=0&bestseller=Y

  2. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    10:16 PM

    It's appropriate time to make some plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy. I've read
    this post and if I could I wish to counsel you few interesting things or suggestions.
    Perhaps you can write next articles relating to this article.
    I wish to read even more things about it!
    Feel free to surf my webpage ... packaged cotton candy

  3. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    10:17 PM

    Marvelous, what a website it is! This weblog gives valuable facts to us, keep it up.
    my web page - acupuncture

  4. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    10:17 PM

    This is the right webpage for anybody who hopes to understand this topic.

    You understand so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I personally will need to…HaHa).
    You definitely put a fresh spin on a subject which has been written about for many years.
    Great stuff, just wonderful!
    My web blog - Http://Www.Eventsandweddingwishes.Com/

  5. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    10:27 PM

    Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just
    your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and everything.
    But just imagine if you added some great visuals or videos to give your
    posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and video clips, this site could definitely be one of
    the best in its niche. Awesome blog!
    Also visit my web site ... ASSI PLAZA

  6. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    10:28 PM

    Pretty! This has been a really wonderful post. Many thanks for supplying this info.
    Here is my homepage ; life coaching for women

  7. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    10:28 PM

    Hi there everybody, here every one is sharing these kinds of experience, therefore it's pleasant to read this website, and I used to pay a quick visit this webpage everyday.
    Feel free to surf my page : papillex.com

  8. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    10:35 PM

    It's perfect time to make a few plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've learn this post
    and if I may just I desire to counsel you some fascinating
    things or suggestions. Perhaps you can write next articles relating to this article.
    I desire to read even more issues approximately it!
    My page http://3dwise.co.uk/

  9. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    10:37 PM

    My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the
    costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type
    on a number of websites for about a year and am anxious about
    switching to another platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.
    net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into
    it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!
    Also visit my web page :: www.cafepress.com

  10. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    10:37 PM

    Hello to every body, it's my first visit of this website; this website carries remarkable and really good stuff in favor of visitors.
    my page > Clothes Online Shopping Singapore

  11. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    10:48 PM

    Good day! I just want to offer you a huge thumbs up for your great info you have right
    here on this post. I am returning to your web site
    for more soon.
    Here is my web site : Hostwinds

  12. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    10:55 PM

    I love what you guys are up too. This sort of clever work and exposure!
    Keep up the fantastic works guys I've you guys to blogroll.
    Here is my weblog ; muscle man advertising balloon

  13. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    4:57 AM

    Hi there I am so thrilled I found your site, I really found you by error,
    while I was searching on Digg for something else,
    Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thanks
    for a fantastic post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I donít
    have time to look over it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in
    your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please
    do keep up the excellent work.

    Here is my homepage; http://www.theieee.Gr

  14. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    5:32 AM

    Hey, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.

    When I look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine but when
    opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
    Other then that, great blog!

    Feel free to visit my homepage; repair furnace maintenance

  15. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    6:11 AM

    Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effective.
    A lot of times it's very difficult to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appearance. I must say that you've done a awesome job with this.

    In addition, the blog loads super quick
    for me on Opera. Excellent Blog!

    My weblog: www.youtube.com

  16. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    6:15 PM

    Do you have a spam problem on this site; I also
    am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation;
    we have developed some nice practices and we are looking to exchange solutions with others, why not shoot me an email if interested.


    Also visit my web page - rheem furnace troubleshooting

  17. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    3:19 AM

    Hi there! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the great work!

    Also visit my blog post gas furnace high efficiency

  18. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    12:40 PM

    Hey. I noticed your site title, "Blogger: O M G" doesn't really reflect the content of your website. When creating your blog title, do you believe it's
    most beneficial to write it for Search engine optimisation or for your visitors?
    This is one thing I've been battling with mainly because I want great rankings but at the same time I want the best quality for my visitors.

    Also visit my homepage: exercise steppers reviews

  19. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    12:40 PM

    Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could
    locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm
    having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!

    Here is my web site: transistor switch
    My web page > 24 hour fitness membership 2 year

  20. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    11:32 AM

    Hi! I know this is somewhat off-topic but I had to ask.
    Does running a well-established website such as yours take a
    large amount of work? I am completely new to operating a
    blog but I do write in my journal every day.
    I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my own experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

    Visit my page; studio tennis shoes

  21. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    11:48 AM

    I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes
    it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often.

    Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
    Superb work!

    Feel free to visit my web site; fitness clothing apparel for bodybuilding
    My webpage - ladies activewear sets

  22. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    1:03 PM

    I was curious if you ever considered changing the structure of your website?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two images.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

    Have a look at my webpage: www.alivenotdead.com
    my website :: activewear workout clothes

  23. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    3:23 AM

    Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you

    Also visit my web-site; aquarium pumps

  24. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    6:32 AM

    Hey! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm
    definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.



    Here is my blog; studio paolo women's shoes
    Also see my website :: irish dance shoes chicago

  25. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    2:47 PM

    Gday! This is the third time visiting now and I personally just wanted to say I truley fancy reading through your blog website.

    I decided to bookmark it at reddit.com with your title: Blogger:
    O M G and your Website address: http://www.
    blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=30548523&postID=3789188875719269544.
    I hope this is all right with you, I'm making an attempt to give your great blog a bit more coverage. Be back shortly.

    Check out my page: activewear for girls

25 Comments:

Post a Comment