Woman Spends £200,000 on 51 Surgeries to Look Like Queen Nefertiti


Miss Namita transformation began more than 20 years ago after she decided that in a past life she had lived as Queen Nefertiti.
During that time Nileen Namita has spent £200,000 on her face in order to turn herself into a living sculpture of the ancient Egyptian.
The mother of three has had 51 cosmetic surgery operations - including eight nose jobs, three chin implants, one eyebrow lift, three facelifts, six mini facelifts, two lip surgeries, five eye surgeries and 20 minor tweaks - in her efforts to recreate herself in the image of the 'Beauty of the Nile'.


51 plastic surgeries turn British woman Miss Namita into Queen Nefertiti

Miss Namita, a 49-year-old artist from Brighton, says her quest for perfection isn't over yet and plans further surgery, describing her face as a 'work in progress'.
She began her transformation in 1987 after deciding that in a past life she had lived as Nefertiti.
She said: 'Throughout my childhood and teen years I had constant vivid dreams of this ancient queen.


A bust of Queen Nefertiti of Egypt who is considered one of history's most stunning women.
Namita as Queen Nefertiti. She began her transformation in 1987 after deciding she was the Egyptian beauty in a past life.

'They were visions of incredible intensity - I could see where she lived, her servants, her rooms, even the food she ate - and although at first I found the dreams frightening, I began to research what they meant.
'Aged 23 I underwent psychoanalysis with a counsellor. Slowly I began to realise that I was having these dreams because I am a reincarnation of Nefertiti.


A few weeks later I saw a picture of Nefertiti for the first time and I was struck by how familiar it was.

'I know some people will find it hard to understand why I have put myself through so much surgery, but by then the visions had become even more powerful, I decided to remodel my face so I looked like a modern version of Nefertiti.

It was a way of allowing that part of my personality to show itself.'

Miss Namita, who single but has been married and divorced twice, began by remodelling her nose.

Since then she says she has spent all her spare money on her face.

She said: 'I am fortunate in that I have good genes. I don't have any cellulite and have never had to diet but because I didn't want to look unnatural with an older body and a younger face, I do eat very healthily.


Miss Namita Spends £200,000 on 51 Surgeries to Look Like Nefertiti

'No one believes I am almost 50 years old and have had three children because my body and face look as through I am only 25.

'Now when I go out, I gain attention from men much younger than me - often they are in their twenties - because I look so youthful.

'I am sure some people will disapprove of me having so many operations but I believe my look is ageless and timeless. Seeing myself looking so much younger makes me feel young and energetic.'

Miss Namita, who has yet to visit Egypt but is writing a book about her life as a modern Nefertiti, says her three children aged 30, 25 and 15 approve of her appearance.

'My youngest daughter, who still lives with me, is very proud to have such a youthful looking mother,' she said.

Miss Namita is now planning her next operations.

'I would like my lips to be made a little finer and plan to have some more surgery on my nose to even out my nostrils,' she said.

 

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    10:29 PM

    Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it.
    sohbetsohbet
    sohbetsohbet
    kızlar
    güzel kızlar
    sıcak sohbetsıcak sohbet
    indir
    program indir
    fullyukle
    fullindir
    trsohbettrsohbet
    siir eklesiir ekle
    cinsel sohbetcinsel sohbet
    mirc sohbetmirc sohbet
    kameralı sohbetkameralı sohbet
    chat
    guzel sozlerchat
    youtubeyoutube
    chatchat
    toplisttoplist
    kelebekkelebek
    mirc
    mırc
    Sıcak Sohbet , Güzel kızlar , güzel mankenler , güzel kiz , frikikler , video

  2. Blogger John said,

    10:21 AM

    michael kors outlet
    tory burch outlet
    tod's shoes
    ugg boots on sale
    louis vuitton purses
    tods outlet online
    ugg boots
    celine bags
    louis vuitton bags
    prada handbags
    chanel bags
    canada goose outlet store
    nike running shoes for women
    uggs outlet
    gucci outlet
    louis vuitton handbags
    louis vuitton outlet
    ray ban sunglasses
    oakley outlet
    hollister clothing
    nhl jerseys
    tory burch outlet online
    true religion jeans
    hollister clothing store
    ugg outlet
    beats solo
    north face jackets
    michael kors handbags
    ray ban sunglasses outlet
    cheap oakley sunglasses
    ralph lauren outlet
    nike free 5.0
    oakley sunglasses wholesale
    tods outlet store
    20151231yuanyuan

  3. Blogger Minko Chen said,

    1:47 PM

    swarovski outlet
    ray ban sunglasses
    lebron shoes
    converse shoes
    uggs outlet
    fitflops clearance
    air jordan 11
    ralph lauren uk
    michael kors handbags clearance
    polo shirts
    michael kors outlet online
    salomon shoes
    abercrombie and fitch
    nike air max
    christian louboutin,louboutin,louboutin outlet,louboutin outlet italia,scarpe louboutin
    michael kors handbags
    oakley sunglasses
    rolex watches,rolex watches,swiss watches,watches for men,watches for women,omega watches,replica watches,rolex watches for sale,rolex replica,rolex watch,cartier watches,rolex submariner,fake rolex,rolex replica watches,replica rolex
    coach outlet store
    hollister uk

  4. Blogger Gege Dai said,

    8:45 AM

    arizona cardinals jerseys
    abercrombie outlet
    tods outlet online
    puma shoes
    houston texans jersey
    foamposite shoes
    air max 90
    new york knicks jerseys
    jacksonville jaguars jersey
    new york jets jersey
    los angeles clippers
    cleveland cavaliers jerseys
    philadelphia eagles jerseys
    nike soccer shoes
    los angeles lakers
    kobe 9
    tods shoes sale
    jordan 13
    ferragamo shoes
    baltimore ravens jerseys
    lacoste pas cher
    seattle seahawks jersey
    boston celtics jersey
    nike outlet online
    titans jersey
    mac cosmetics
    saints jerseys
    abercrombie and fitch
    chicago bulls jerseys
    chicago blackhawks
    golden state warriors jersey
    vans shoes
    tommy hilfiger
    packers jerseys
    converse shoes
    linyuan0430

  5. Blogger Zheng junxai5 said,

    2:38 PM

    zhengjx20160809
    cheap oakley sunglasses
    adidas shoes
    tory burch boots
    air jordan shoes
    kobe 8 shoes
    toms outlet
    cheap oakleys
    copy watches
    michael kors bags
    michael kors outlet
    michael kors outlet online
    tiffany and co
    michael kors outlet clearance
    oakley sunglasses outlet
    hollister clothing
    vans outlet
    cheap air jordans
    michael kors
    louis vuitton outlet
    louis vuitton purses
    kd 7 shoes
    michael kors outlet online
    coach outlet
    concord 11
    polo shirts
    burberry outlet online
    louis vuitton outlet
    cheap jordans
    ralph lauren outlet
    true religion outlet
    gucci outlet online
    cheap ray ban sunglasses
    cheap jordans
    tory burch flats
    adidas running shoes
    louis vuitton bags
    fitflop clearance
    louis vuitton outlet
    louis vuitton outlet
    replica rolex watches

  6. Blogger dada24 Xu said,

    2:07 PM

    michael kors purses
    canada goose outlet
    coach outlet
    kd 9 shoes
    coach outlet store
    celine outlet
    lebron james shoes 2016
    coach factory outlet
    gucci handbags
    ray ban sunglasses
    zhi20161121

6 Comments:

Post a Comment