MYKAD MY FEAR

MYKAD MY PRIZED POSESSION


Leave your home without your MyKad and be prepared to pay a fine of between RM3,000 and RM20,000 or worse, face up to three years in jail. National Registration Department (NRD) director-general Datuk Abdul Halim Mohamed has advised Malaysians to carry their MyKad at all times as required by law.
“Please do not blame us if you are caught because we are now giving everyone ample warning to carry their MyKad or identity cards,” he told The Star.
For your information I am carrying MyKad for 24 hours a day.When I sleep I put under the pillow.When I go to toilet I hide it under the washing basin.When I go to work I glue it to my body.Nowaday it is not safe to put insidethe wallet.Robbers everywhere you know.
I am so afraid of this warning.I don't want to go to jail lah.I dont want tomeet 45% of Malaysian in jail. Very crowded one you know.It takes you 24 hrsto que up for a cup of teh tarik.What about Lunch and Dinner.You have no chance to take your bath, soon you smell like ikan bakar.You have to spend 3 yrs in jail. When you come out from jail 55% of Malaysian cannot recognise you.You are jobless. You have to seek help from UMNO ( U Must Not Object)or MCA ( Money Conquer All) or MIC ( May I Come ) Party.
So don't take the risk. Carry your MyKad at all times.

 

  1. Blogger pisang goreng 115,NF said,

    1:15 PM

    yes! yes! i even sleep with MYKAD

  2. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    12:20 AM

    Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it.
    sohbetsohbet
    sohbetsohbet
    kızlar
    güzel kızlar
    sıcak sohbetsıcak sohbet
    indir
    program indir
    fullyukle
    fullindir
    trsohbettrsohbet
    siir eklesiir ekle
    cinsel sohbetcinsel sohbet
    mirc sohbetmirc sohbet
    kameralı sohbetkameralı sohbet
    chat
    guzel sozlerchat
    youtubeyoutube
    chatchat
    toplisttoplist
    kelebekkelebek
    mirc
    mırc
    Sıcak Sohbet , Güzel kızlar , güzel mankenler , güzel kiz , frikikler , video

2 Comments:

Post a Comment