IT has been said that mothers are angels in disguises.
1. Make her happy. One good way to make your mother smile is
to give her a present that will make her day on Mother’s Day.
And it needn’t be an expensive one either.
2. The gift of love. Remember to tell her that you love her and give
her a hug. Every mother appreciates little gesture like this.
3. Take her for a treat. Take her to her favourite restaurant and let
her order her favourite food and drink.
4. A good massage. If mum enjoys such pampering like a oneday
spa or massage, then book her one and let her enjoy the
5. Family outing. Mother’s Day is a time for family togetherness
and reunion so organise one to make her happy.
6. Surprise her. Find out which favourite friends she would like to
meet and arrange for her to spend sometime with them.
7. Make her breakfast. On Mother’s Day, let her rest and surprise
her with breakfast in bed.
8. Watching her favourite movie. Either in the cineplex or home
theatre, treat mum to her all-time favourite movie.
9. Down memory lane. Look through the family album with her
and reminisce about the happy times you’ve spent together.
10. Mother of all gifts. Give her a surprise holiday overseas,
especially to the place she’s always wanted to visit.