How to Win a Girl's Heart
Most girls like guys with confidence. Just walk up to her and start a simple conversation. (Example: "Hi, waiting for a friend?") If you didn't get it the first time, try and try again.
2. Prove that you really love her and are not simply crushing or lusting for her. Ask her about herself, talk to her, don't just move in for the kiss.
3. Care for Her:
Ask her about her day. It's a simple way to show her that you are interested in what she does. When she starts to talk, you must give her your full attention. Look her in the eye and don't check anyone else out! And most importantly, don't interrupt!
4. Don't tell girls - for that matter, anyone at all - they have a flaw unless you are OBVIOUSLY poking fun at them, even then only if you know they can take a joke, and know you well enough to know how to react to your teasing. Otherwise you risk putting them off.
5. Show respect to other girls too. When she realizes that other girls take interest in you then she will automatically get to the point where you want her to be.
6. Make sure to be good friends with her friends. If her friends like you, chances are she will.
7. Make her feel like the most beautiful thing in the world, you can actually directly say that... Girls LOVE to know they are beautiful, but don't push it, then you just feel awkward and can't hold a conversation about something else. Just saying something like "you look beautiful today!" will make her happy. As long as you mean it.
8. Make sure she feels safe with you, most girls want to have someone they can trust and turn to when something goes wrong. and even when she is having a good day let her know your intrested in it, if she has something plannned for after work or school and you know about it ask her how it went and if you let on to where it shows you like her she'll pick up on the ideas and hints. girls are smart with things like this...TRUST ME.
9. Feel good and bad for her... if she is having a suckish day let her know you feel her pain and you want to try to make her feel better. then ACTUALLY ATTEMPT TO MAKE HER FEEL BETTER!!!!!!!!
10. Simple little touches will help, if her head hurts tell her your sorry and stroke her face a little bit, -only if she is single- make a point to pick a pretend fuzz ball off of her back or something and then quickly stroke her back with your hand but make sure you don't rub her down.
11. I agree with make her friends yours, if her friends say they hate you or you are annoying to them, try to be nice. just say your sorry for anything you have done to them and say you really care about so and so... and you want to get along with them for her sake.
12. And if you can make a girl laugh you can make her do anything if you try hard enough, but don't take advantage of this. let her be your best friend.
13. Oh also a great tip, let her wear your jacket if your in a room and she is kinda cold. it makes an even bigger impression if you take it off of your back and give it to her to wear, but make sure it's clean and smells REALLY GOOD!!!!!
14. Women take pride in hygiene, and if a man has good hygiene it works really good on her, use the floss and spray on some axe of anything that smells amazing, mustang, hollister and aeropostale are really great scents just use this tip and you'll be fine. good luck and remember to respect her at all times.
15. Be ready to catch up cause girls can run you around, so be ready and dont ever complain about how much a girl may be running you around, but if she asks you: speak the truth.